Package: wnpp
Severity: normal
Control: affects -1 src:emacs-openwith

I intend to orphan the emacs-openwith package.

This package is no longer loaded by my init.el and it would be better if
someone who actually uses the package maintains it.  There is nothing
wrong with it; no need for an RM or anything.

This is a team-maintained package, so the adoptor should either replace
me in Uploaders:, or alternatively take the package out of the team's
hands.

The package description is:
 With this Emacs addon, you can associate external applications with
 files so that you can open them via C-x C-f, with RET in dired, etc.
 .
 You can set your file associations using the customisation interface.

--
Sean Whitton