Your message dated Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:10:38 +0500
with message-id <87k06tdkc1.fsf@localhost>
and subject line
has caused the Debian Bug report #1017774,
regarding elpa-dimmer: Breaks upgrade to Emacs 28.1
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
1017774: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1017774