On 12/3/06, Alexander Shishkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you want to be nice to the project you're trying to butt in, you
have to maintain your stuff on your own.

True, but you have to plan the effort. And take into account that
resources aren't infinite.

> The problem is that we do already have around 50 in our target
> repository, and now approaching a buildd setup ;)
How is that a problem?

Because we still don't have a tool that allows a reliable cross builddeps check.
Wild guesses aren't reliable.

--
Regards, Wartan.