On 2017-05-31 22:55, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>   libktoblzcheck1c2a                          (replaced by libktoblzcheck1v5)
>   libterralib                                 (replaced by libterralib3)
>   libmagickcore-6.q16-2                               (replaced by
> libmagickcore-6.q16-3)
>   liblhapdf0                                  (replaced by liblhapdf0v5)
>   libspice-client-glib-2.0-8 (<< 0.33)

> I'm now going to try whether that works as expected ...

After some iterations of testing I can confirm that adding these 4
Breaks improves some upgrade paths:

libktoblzcheck1c2a,
libaqbanking34-plugins,
liblhapdf0,
libpythia8,

There is a different problem with libterralib that needs to be fixed in
jessie, adding a Breaks in libstdc++ won't help.
libmagickcore-6.q16-2 and libspice-client-glib-2.0-8 need more
investigation.

Andreas