Control: tags -1 - moreinfo

Dear maintainer,

Thanks for your reply.
During this time, we've been confirming upstream reports for each of these frontends.

在 2023/8/18 下午8:08, Matthias Klose 写道:
Control: tags -1 + moreinfo

please can you file upstream reports for each of these frontends?

In the gcc-13 release, support for the LoongArch architecture in Ada, Go, D, and Modula-2 are as follows.

- Ada
The Ada module of gcc-13 does not support LoongArch.
Support for the LoongArch architecture has been submitted to gcc upstream, see [1].

- Go
The Go module of gcc-13 does not support LoongArch.
The code for go is synchronized from https://go.googlesource.com/gofrontend.
The LoongArch architecture has not yet submitted a patch to the go repository.

- D
The D module of gcc-13 does not support LoongArch.
The code for D is synchronized from https://github.com/dlang/dmd
LoongArch architecture has not yet submitted a patch to the D repository.

- Modula-2
The M2 module does not need to add architectural support.
Would like to be consistent with other architectures in gcc-14 release.

Anyway, regarding the gcc-13 version, we would like to turn off Ada, Go, D and M2 modules on the LoongArch architecture in the gcc-13 source package. In the future, the appropriate modules will be turned on, depending on gcc upstream's support for the loongarch architecture.

[1]:https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2023-August/627951.html

thanks,
Dandan Zhang