On 09/17/2016 07:54 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
Hi Angelos,

On 09/13/2016 11:17 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 09/12/2016 02:45 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 09/12/2016 10:42 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
On 09/12/2016 11:08 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 09/09/2016 10:34 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
On 09/09/2016 11:32 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
Hi Johan & Angelos,

Seeing that pycsw 2.0.1 has been released, will either of you update
the
package before the end of the weekend or shall I?

The changes are trivial, so I'd rather not wait to update the
package to
the latest upstream release.
I will update the package this weekend.
Seeing that pycsw hasn't been updated yet, shall I update the package
after all?
Busy weekend, will update it now.
Thanks for your work on pycsw. I've push a few changes to document the
patch removal and to refresh the remaining patches.

Quite a few tests fail, that may warrant investigation.

If you're happy with the package, please set the distribution in the
changelog to unstable, and I will sponsor the upload. Or Johan can do it
if he has time (please let me know if you'll upload it).
The test failures seem to be caused by not having network in the
cowbuilder chroots to conform with the Debian Policy which disallows
targets in debian/rules from relying on network access.

We should find a more gentle way to skip tests that rely on network
access for the Debian package other than renaming the XML files to have
them skipped. Maybe limit the suites to those that don't rely on
external services? Do you have any suggestions?
I've finalized the package and uploaded it to unstable. Let's look at
improving the tests for the offline case when you have more time.

Kind Regards,

Bas

Thank you Bas for finalizing the package.

The online tests are valuable to test harvesting functionality.
Since having online tests is against the Debian Policy, I think renaming them in order to be skipped is ok for now.

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD