Von: Sebastiaan Couwenberg [mailto:sebas...@xs4all.nl]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. August 2017 18:47
An: debian-gis@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: mapserver 7.0.6 via jessie backports-sloppy

On 08/07/2017 11:43 AM, Schöke, Karsten wrote:
> the patches are as attach...

There are several issues with the commits.

The addition of the quilt files should have been undone by rebasing the branch
instead of deleting the file in the second commit.

The Standards-Version should not be changed, this falls under the "Do not do
any changes to the package beside of backporting stuff." point of the Basic
Rules. [0]

The Vcs-Git URL uses the stretch-backports-sloppy branch instead of
jessie-backports-sloppy.

The changes related to the pkg-info.mk variables instead of dpkg-parsechangelog
output have been reverted, which is not required since the jessie version of
dpkg provides it too.

Please rebase your jessie-backports-sloppy branch to only contain the actual
changes for the backport, following the procedure described in the team policy
[1].

[0] https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index7h3
[1] http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#git-backports

Kind Regards,