I missed to send the old mail.

At Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:50:44 +0200,
Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> This is a bug in glibc, already fixed upstream. The appended patch
> fixes it.

Thanks, I've put it in.  It's debian-glibc cvs
debian/patches/glibc232-mips-dl-machine.dpatch.

I think this fix is cvs -r 1.69 -r 1.71:

2004-04-15  Atsushi Nemoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * sysdeps/mips/dl-machine.h (RTLD_START): Do not use nested .end.

Is this ok?

BTW please dupload -15 binary NMU with this patch.  At least we don't
change glibc cvs version for a long time, so binutils make this
problem.  This bug can be fixed with binary NMU, so I downgrade this
bug.

Regards,
-- gotom