(keeping belocs-locales-* packages)

> Does anybody want to maintain these packages?
> Are there some languages which really need them?

Not in D-I supported packages.

I think that your question should include the glibc maintainers,
however I share your feelings. There is no point in maintaining
belocs-* packages now....unless it again becomes difficult to include
new locales in glibc.

An argument to keep belocs was that glibc is usually frozen very early
and it then becomes hard to add new locales.

If belocs is abandoned, we should maybe ask for freeze exceptions to
add new locales in glibc for the lenny freeze stage.