Quoting Joshua Swink ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > So, you mean you want 30 translators to update their work just because
> > you feel the need of nitpicking things?
>
> Whoa there. I'm not in a position to judge the technical difficulty of
> fixing it. If folks maintaining the package deem that the effort to
> fix it outweighs the benefit of correct terminology, I'll be in no
> position to contradict them.
>
> If it seems like I've dragged this conversation out, it's because
> Clint didn't seem familiar with the terminology. I'll assume from this
> point on that everyone is familiar with it, even folks for whom
> English isn't their first language. Which means I've probably
> contributed everything useful that I can.

OK. I probably slightly over-reacted anyway. Apologies for this and
thanks for understanding.

Clint *is* familiar with that terminology, indeed.

Clint, I suggest that "maybe" you consider s/America/Americas in the
debconf templates....if the small difference with zoneinfo directory
names is considered acceptable.