reassign 564685
retitle 564685 regressions in binutils testsuite on armel, when built with 
gcc-4.4
found 564685 4.4.2-9
thanks

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:06:46PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Package: eglibc
> Version: 2.10.2-5
> Severity: serious
>
> The following tests fail:
>
> Test results, compared with installed binutils:
> W: [ld-elfvsb/elfvsb.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): visibility (normal) 
> (non PIC, load offset)
> W: [ld-elfvsb/elfvsb.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): visibility (normal) (non 
> PIC)
> W: [ld-elfvsb/elfvsb.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): visibility 
> (hidden_normal) (non PIC)
> W: [ld-elfvsb/elfvsb.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): visibility 
> (hidden_normal) (non PIC, load offset)
> W: [ld-shared/shared.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): shared (PIC main, non 
> PIC so)
> W: [ld-shared/shared.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): shared (non PIC)
> W: [ld-shared/shared.exp] REGRESSION (PASS -> FAIL): shared (non PIC, load 
> offset)
> 7 REGRESSIONS (0.68%).
>
> Seen with 2.11 as well.
>

I have verified those failures are present when building with gcc-4.4,
but not when building with gcc-4.3. Thus the culprit is gcc, not eglibc.
Reassigning the bug.

-- 
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
aurel...@aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net



-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-glibc-requ...@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmas...@lists.debian.org

Reply via email to