Hi,

I do not complain about the sin/cos performance but only on the float variants.

Using -ffast-math gives a nice performance boost but leads to bad results (in
our
cases which may be different from the simple given example) so it's not really
workaround.
In fact, I don't really care about super-accuracy and the glibc standard
implementations gives us good results.
Maybe sinf/cosf in 32 bits is a bit broken but that worked for us in terms of
precision and performance. On 64 bits, I can only rely on precision, as
performance is gone :(

Jerome