Hi,

I just checked to see if Petr's eglibc getosreldate() fix made any
difference to the Perl waithires.t test;  still seeing failures though.

While here I noticed a new test failure -- always reproducible on my ZFS
mount (+compression +dedup), but it works fine if I move the build
directory onto a UFS mount.  Maybe to do with the ordering of readdir()
output?

> steven@kfreebsd-i386:~/perl-5.14.2$ ./perl t/op/threads-dirh.t TEST_VERBOSE=1
> 1..6
> ok 1 - crash when duping dirh
> ok 2 - dir iterator is copied from one thread to another
> ok 3 - cloned iterator iterates exactly once over everything not already seen
> not ok 4 - cloned dir iterator that points to the end of the directory
> # Failed at t/op/threads-dirh.t line 92
> #      got "rile"
> # expected "undef"
> ok 5 # skip OS does not support long file names (and I mean *long*)
> ok 6 - no warnings during all that
> steven@kfreebsd-i386:~/perl-5.14.2$ ./perl t/op/threads-dirh.t TEST_VERBOSE=1
> 1..6
> ok 1 - crash when duping dirh
> ok 2 - dir iterator is copied from one thread to another
> ok 3 - cloned iterator iterates exactly once over everything not already seen
> not ok 4 - cloned dir iterator that points to the end of the directory
> # Failed at t/op/threads-dirh.t line 92
> #      got "zor"
> # expected "undef"
> ok 5 # skip OS does not support long file names (and I mean *long*)
> ok 6 - no warnings during all that
> steven@kfreebsd-i386:~/perl-5.14.2$ ./perl t/op/threads-dirh.t TEST_VERBOSE=1
> 1..6
> ok 1 - crash when duping dirh
> ok 2 - dir iterator is copied from one thread to another
> ok 3 - cloned iterator iterates exactly once over everything not already seen
> not ok 4 - cloned dir iterator that points to the end of the directory
> # Failed at t/op/threads-dirh.t line 92
> #      got "thrit"
> # expected "undef"
> ok 5 # skip OS does not support long file names (and I mean *long*)
> ok 6 - no warnings during all that

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain