Hello Schalk,
thanks for your quick reply.

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 12:23:56AM +0100, "Schalk W. Cronjé" wrote:
> Absolutely, please remove the text and adjust the license to be the
> same as whatever af_ZA, en_ZA are licensed as nowadays.

This is not possible: af_ZA has no clause while en_ZA has has the same
problematic text as en_BW and en_ZW.

The "no clause" text can be interpreted to be the same license as
(e)glibc, but if possible an concrete license would be preferable, so
either "LGPL v 2.1 or later" or maybe "same license than (e)glibc".

> I have added that text way back in the 90s when the localisation
> effort was just starting in Southern Africa. It is worth a review
> anyway. I have CC'd Dwayne Bailey who coordinated *_ZA locales
> subsequently.

Thanks. I was going to mail him later for "his" locales.

Greetings

          Helge
--
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     deb...@helgefjell.de