Quoting Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org):
> Thiemo Nagel <thiemo.na...@gmail.com> (2013-10-15):
> > running the jessie installer and selecting location Germany, I'm
> > prompted to choose time zone between "Europe/Berlin" and
> > "Europe/Busingen".  The correct spelling would be "Büsingen".
>
> Looks like something coming from tzdata, so should probably be
> reassigned there. Might want some confirmation from an l10n guru though.

Hmmm, strange. In D-I the only strings we have that do not come from
tzdata are those for countries with more than one timezone....which is
not the case for Germany.

One shouldn't be prompted for a timezone if one chooses Germany

So, yes, as far as I know, these things probably belong to tzdata, but
it's surprising as this is the first time a german user reports being
prompted for a timezone during a D-I install (and we probably have
more than one german user...or Debian is really sicker than what I was
thinking...).