control: tag -1 + moreinfo

Hi,

On 2016-10-31 11:06, Artem wrote:
> Package: tzdata
> Version: 2016h-0+deb7u1
> Hello there!
> I've got a problem when using "tzselect" for the city of Novosibirsk (Russia).
> tzselect returns +03 as a timezone, but we've been lately declared to be
> using +04 for the city.

I am not able to reproduce your issue:

$ dpkg -l tzdata
||/ Name                          Version             Architecture
Description
+++-=============================-===================-===================-===============================================================
ii  tzdata                        2016h-0+deb7u1      all                 time
zone and daylight-saving time data

$ TZ="Europe/Moscow" date
Mon Dec 19 00:20:49 MSK 2016

$ TZ="Asia/Novosibirsk" date
Mon Dec 19 04:20:53 +07 2016

So the date is correctly set as MSK+4. Could you please try the above
commands on your machine?

Thanks,
Aurelien

aurel...@aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net