Dear armel/armhf shakeholders,

I talked to a few people about keeping armel in buster, during 1st and
2nd day in debcamp.
Seems the blocker is just the buildd server hardware, and memory size it has.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 7:04 PM, W. Martin Borgert <deba...@debian.org> wrote:

> Quoting Uwe Kleine-König <u...@kleine-koenig.org>:
>>
>> If the concerns are mostly about the hardware not being rackable, there
>> is a rackable NAS by Netgear:
>>

>> https://www.netgear.com/business/products/storage/readynas/RN2120.aspx#tab-techspecs
>
> This seems to be out of stock and discontinued, unfortunately.

This is still available in amazon:
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MQK14KC

> Anyway, I'm relatively sure, that I can convince my boss to sponsor/donate
> both armel and armhf hardware for Debian, if that is of any help. Or arm64
> used in "32 bits mode".

I think DSA team prefers armel or armhf real hardware (not just
developing boards).
So it'll be super great if you (or your boss) can kindly sponsor some
armel/armhf hardwares that support to install 4GB memory.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo