On 2018-08-13 00:57:47 +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > In summary I don't believe there is a bug in tzdata. The bug should be
> > reassigned to the package wrongly changing /etc/localtime.
>
> I'll try to get information from the administrator of the machine
> about this.

This came from configuration of ansible:

- name: Localtime
shell: cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Paris /etc/localtime
when: ansible_date_time.tz != "CEST" and ansible_date_time.tz != "CET"

I don't know whether this is related to default configuration or
poor documentation. I've found something similar somewhere else:

https://github.com/scline/ansible-rancher/blob/master/roles/common/tasks/ntp.yml

- name: updating server timezone settings (not persistant)
  when: ansible_date_time.tz != "{{ server_timezone }}"
                  # Skip if already correct timezone
  shell: cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/{{ server_timezone }} /etc/localtime

also wrong.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>