Package: libc6
Version: 2.28-1
Severity: critical

Just after updating libc6 from 2.27-8 to 2.28-1 in Debian Unstable, loading
package "httpuv" in R leads to a crash:

   bones@equinox2:~$ R

   R version 3.5.1 (2018-07-02) -- "Feather Spray"
   Copyright (C) 2018 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
   Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)

   Type 'q()' to quit R.

   > library(httpuv)
   terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
     what():  Mutex creation failed
   Ακυρώθηκε
   bones@equinox2:~$

From the message I understand this is directly related to libc6 and not R or
httpuv.
Also, there was no update to R or httpuv done recently. The problem started
just as I updated libc6.

Kernel version is 4.18.0-3-amd64.
Please tell me if any other information is needed to help identify the bug.