An update to my last answer. A lot of time passed since I've made this
issue and many changes to the project too. I tested again in Docker and
critical rt semaphores start working (changes didn't touch them as git
blame says). But now I still see some other strange behaviour that "cannot
happen" in a project that follows CERT recommendations. I'll try to debug
it separately. The problem is floating as I see.