Hello Aurelien, this German Debconf translation bug has been marked pending for for almost a month now. As the freeze is rapdily approaching I would like to enquire if (and wehn) an upload for the forthcoming stable is intended.
Thanks! Greetings Helge -- Dr. Helge Kreutzmann deb...@helgefjell.de Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php 64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/
Description: Digital signature