On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 04:48:35PM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 09:55:36PM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
Hi Alberto, hi Nilesh,

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/chasquid/-/commit/7fe1d04f01c0e49f3e37cfe8d9823d86b6f33b04

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/chasquid/-/commit/5c4d2f980859e7e42b4da2bea19b04bb79eedd54

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/chasquid/-/commit/e95808d249f900a90eeb0916773ce6ed55632801

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.en.html#bug-security

> Thank you, please let me know if there are any other questions or
> clarification needed!

Thanks for the details. Can you fix this issue in the upcoming point
releases? They are planned to be announced for the beginning of
february.

As there sees to be no CVE assigned for the issue in chasquid, I have
requested one from MITRE.

There is a CVE: CVE-2023-52354.

Great!

So what are the next steps here? Who needs to do what?

Sorry for the blunt question, I just don't know what happens next :)

Thank you!
                Alberto