----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Banck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: openjade_1.4devel1

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 05:00:28PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
OK, I was able to build opensp 1.5 from the orig.tar.gz with a small
MAXPATHLEN fix.  Then I was able to build openjade_1.4devel1 from source.

Great!

If someone can bootstrap this and upload, I can probably build opensp 1.5
from Debian source then. (I think)

Don't know who can do anything about that.

Well, we need to have the MAXPATHLEN issue fixed in Debian to be able to
bootstrap this.  Did you file a bug?

No, I haven't. I am trying to find a decent solution for the MAXPATHLEN issue.

thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Banck