Hi,

Am 22.07.23 um 14:34 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Jul 22 2023, Rene Engelhard wrote:

And that includes LibreOffice-bundled extensions like the
english,hungarian,russian grammar checker for example. Ot external finnish
spellchecking, hyphenation and grammer checking. Or turkish spellchecing.

And those are extensions written in python which neither register when
registering manually nor when being installed as bundled extensions (see
the discussion in this thread, not going to reiterate)
How can I test that?  I have never used libreoffice before, so I don't
know what to look for.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-riscv/2023/07/msg00010.html

https://lists.debian.org/debian-riscv/2023/07/msg00014.html

(some of them says mips64el, but as said in my other replies, the smoketest failure is the same symptom there, just on riscv64 actual unopkg add does nothing effectively.)

Regards,

Rene