Hi Debian, Brian McAboy here from Inside Out Trading.
Sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else, but I believe in you. Okay, so maybe I don't know you personally and intimately like a lifelong friend, but I do believe in you and here's why. I already know a lot about you. First of all, you had to have demonstrated a certain level of intelligence and success just to be in a position to consider trading. Just the fact that you showed up says a lot. Millions of people would never even consider trading let alone be in a position to actually do it. You also have the guts and the confidence to see yourself as a trader. The average Joe doesn't have either. You also have chosen to pursue a level of excellence in your trading. That was shown by your getting the report. You want to learn and grow and give yourself the advantages of learning from the experience of others. That's smart. Oh yeah, let's not forget that you're and action- taker. You aren't one of those people that sits around talking about getting on with life one day. You've really done something about getting the life you want. You see, even without ever having met you, I can tell quite a bit about you just by you being here right now. Being a trader myself, I know that there are quite a few things that set us apart from the crowd. Now, you may have taken some lumps in your trading, and while it's not great, it is okay. We all go through that. It's part of becoming a solid trader. But that doesn't mean that the costly and painful lessons have to continue. You can shorten the learning curve and take some short-cuts to becoming the consistently profitable trader you know you can be. Take full advantage of the experiences of those that have already gone graduated from the school of hard knocks. In trading, that school has a high tuition for those that chose to go it alone. If you'd like my help keeping your losses small and getting the most out of the winners you get in on, then I invite you to check out the Trader's Guide to Emotional Management at http://www.insideouttrading.com/tgem/ Trading with your emotions rather than having them work against you in trading is what most any veteran trader or broker will tell you is the biggest key to protecting your account and making money on a consistent basis. Heck, by now I'm sure you have already figured that out. :-) Like I already said, I know a lot about you and what you're going through. I believe in you and truly wish to see you succeed. If you'd like my help, I'm here for you. Cheers! Brian P.s. Feel free to send me an email (just reply to this one) or give me a call. I have had people call just to see if I am for real and they're always blown away that I do answer my phone. (803) 381-8282 Call me anytime 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time - but please not outside of that. I do have kids that need their sleep and so do I! New Ireland Ventures LLC 314 Loggerhead Drive Columbia, SC 29229 US If you no longer wish to receive communication from us: http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1009961757&ARID=239624 To update your contact information: http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1009961757 -- Per REVOCARE l'iscrizione alla lista, inviare un email a [EMAIL PROTECTED] con oggetto "unsubscribe". Per problemi inviare un email in INGLESE a [EMAIL PROTECTED] To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

