On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 9:47 PM, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> On Tue Oct 13 15:13, Milan Antonijevic wrote:
>> I tried writing to the @debian.org address, but it bounced with
>
> Hi, I'm afraid I'm no longer involved with the Debian project. I've copied the
> Debian Java team list, hopefully someone there can help.
>> I have noticed a typo in the package description, that *could* prevent
>> someone from finding it..
>> Description-en: Java SSH
>>
>> *libarary*
>> I would assume it's supposed to be "library"?

In general the way to get issues like this fixed is to report a bug:

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

However, this bug is already fixed in the latest version as you can see here:

https://packages.debian.org/unstable/libtrilead-ssh2-java

Generally minor issues like this don't get fixed in older releases.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise