On 16.02.2017 11:12, 殷啟聰 wrote:
> Hi pkg-java team,
>
> I have prepared for a new source package smali-1 [1] which builds the
> following:
>
>   * libsmali-dexlib-1-java
>
> It is the version 1.x of dexlib which is incompatible with dexlib2 in
> the existing libsmali-java [2] but is need by both Jack (The Android
> compiler) and WALA (Java bytecode analysis).

Hi,

I would move smali-1 to the android-tools repo as I did with
libsmali-java. I also suggest to rename the source package to
libsmali1-java or libsmali-1-java. I'm not sure if we really should
package another version of smali though. How much work would it be to
make the WALA and Jack code compatible with the most recent version of
smali?

Regards,

Markus