Hello Debian Java

While working on
 java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main
attributes
that I report two weeks ago, I encountered another obstacle  :-)

  [javac]                                       ^
  [javac]
/build/arduino-1.8.2+dfsg/arduino-core/src/cc/arduino/packages/ssh/SSHPwdSetup.java:33:
 error: package com.jcraft.jsch does not exist
  [javac] import com.jcraft.jsch.JSch;
  [javac]                       ^
  [javac]
/build/arduino-1.8.2+dfsg/arduino-core/src/cc/arduino/packages/ssh/SSHPwdSetup.java:34:
 error: package com.jcraft.jsch does not exist
  [javac] import com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException;
  [javac]                       ^

The build depends do have libjsch-java.

In CLASSPATH is /usr/share/java/jsch.jar

Now I'm here asking for a clue where to proceed.

Previous I had successfull build, but with runtime error at startup.

Reason for now having a build error is because I removed .jar files
from uptime tarball. Among the removed jars was jsch-0.1.50.jar.

Commands for reproducing the build error:
  debcheckout arduino
  pristine-tar checkout ../arduino_1.8.2+dfsg.orig.tar.xz
  $YOUR_FAVORITE_BUILD_TOOL

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--