I also imported 3.5.0 release of "maven-bundle-plugin" and did some hack on
it, but I have yet to push the changes... Also, Emmanuel found a patch from
Fedora that brings compatibility of "maven-dependency-tree" 3.x, I'm about
to test it.

I'm gonna push the changes later today.

在 2018年3月20日週二 06:03,Tiago Daitx <tiago.da...@canonical.com> 寫道: