Le 16/04/2018 à 20:30, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> I noticed that under
> some packages are migrated but the mass of packages is on Alioth as far
> as I can see. Is there any migration date? I'm just asking since Alioth
> will be switched of in about two weeks.
Markus has created/migrated some packages there, and I've used
java-package as a test repository to experiment with the migration.
So far I've prepared a migration script  that does the following:
- Imports the repository from Alioth to Salsa
- Disables the unnecessary Salsa features (issues, snippets, wiki, jobs)
- Configures the hook tagging pending bugs in the BTS
- Configures the hook notifying the #debian-java IRC channel on events
- Configures the Gitlab's emails-on-push hook (targeting
pkg-java-comm...@lists.alioth.debian.org and dispa...@tracker.debian.org)
There is also a repository creation script  that can be used instead
of /srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/setup-repository on Alioth.
The migration script is still missing a few things :
1. It doesn't disable the Alioth repository after the migration
2. The emails-on-push hook is incomplete because it only notifies about
pushes and not about other events like comments and merge requests. I
started working on such a hook  but it isn't ready yet. It's probably
better to start the migration without this hook and add it latter to the
Assuming I complete the script this week we can consider moving the
repositories next week.