Hi Markus,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:56:19PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> > Any idea how to fix this?
>
> Some of those class files are in alter.jar [1] but I don't know the
> corresponding upstream project.

It is alter-sequence-alignment and I've just updated this to the new
upstream version 1.3.4.

> If you get "package X does not exist or
> cannot find symbol" errors, you have to build-depend on the respective
> package and make sure that it is found by the build system. I also found
> this
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2015/10/msg00067.html
>
> You asked this question before!

Hmmm, not sure whether this is the same question.  I always have trouble
to find out in what package the respective JAR can be found.  In the
current case when browsing the alter.jar content the respective classes
are just moved to a sbdirectory hierarchy:

   es/uvigo/ei/sing/alter

I wonder whether I simply have build alter-sequence-alignment wrongly
or whether prottest needs to be adapted to the new location.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de