Hello,

Am 31.08.2018 um 18:27 schrieb shirish शिरीष:
> Dear all,
>
> I was reading
>
> https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq/
>
> and it seems the manual is pretty old and seems to have lot of oudated info.

[...]

We have recently started to improve our Java documentation about
packaging. [1]

I agree that a lot of the information at
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq/ is outdated. This is
partly because the people who created the old Debian Java FAQ are no
longer involved in Debian Java or may even have reassigned from Debian
completely. It is also more difficult to update the old Debian Java FAQ
instead of updating our Wiki. Hence I suggest the following to you:

If you would like to help us, you could create a new Wiki page, e.g.

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/FAQ

Add those questions and answers to the page that you find interesting
and either update them yourself or mark them as "update needed". Then
let's work together on improving the information.

If your question fits into the packaging section, then you could also
add your question to the Java Packaging FAQ. [2]

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/FAQ