Hi Pierre,

On Fri, May 01, 2020 at 07:48:14AM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:

> I was planning to consider a full refresh of debian/rules, including
> dh_auto_clean.

Since I realised your changelog that all tests are passing I decided to
upload the current status in Git.  That's really great work since it
might finaly enable building megan-ce[1] which is since a looooong time
on my todo list.  I'll recheck this once I'm back from pseudo-VAC this
week.

In case you might plan further polishing on libsis-jhdf5-java we can do
this in another revision.  I think its good for the moment and finally
closes #842815 (argh, forgot to close this in d/changelog which I'm
hereby doing manually).

Thanks again for your very helpful contribution and feel free to ping
me for other Java packaging issues in Debian Med team.  We have a lot
on our stack. ;-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/megan-ce