Hi Olek,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 03:09:43PM -0400, Olek Wojnar wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been having some problems with a tweaked build and, before reporting a
> bug, I wanted to see if anyone had any insights as to what is going wrong
> here.
>
> So flogger [1] and bazel have a circular build dependency therefore
> upstream helped me to create an alternate Maven build for flogger (which
> normally only builds with Bazel). Essentially, I have some POM files that
> are created using a patch. However, this build always freezes up during
> dh_auto_configure requiring me to manually abort the build. Specifically,
> it freezes when executing the Java command at [2]. I've pored through the
> code but I can't figure out what's wrong. More to-the-point, I can't
> determine if there's some problem with my packaging (and patched build
> system) or if this is an underlying bug in MDH.
>
> I appreciate any insights any of you can provide. Thanks!
>
> -Olek
>
> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/google-flogger/-/tree/olek-temp1
> [2]
> https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/maven-repo-helper/-/blob/debian/1.9.4/src/main/bin/mh_patchpoms#L136

I attempted to reproduce this but the package depends on
libchecker-framework-java and the sources checked into the Salsa repo
[3] don't match what I see uploaded NEW [4].  Do you mind pushing the
branch you used for the upload?

Thanks,
tony

[3] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/checker-framework.git