Hi Tony,

> In this case, given that Graal is GPLv2 with the CPE, it feels like we
should be building it from source.

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation. It was the very answer I needed.

Then, if I create the Debian package in the way you described(i.e., built
from the source), may I contact the mailing list again?

Best,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*A hitchhiker in the mathematical world.*

*github:  <http://goog_969573159/>github.com/dongjinleekr
<https://github.com/dongjinleekr>keybase: https://keybase.io/dongjinleekr
<https://keybase.io/dongjinleekr>linkedin: kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<https://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>speakerdeck: speakerdeck.com/dongjin