Hi Tony,

On 2020-07-29 06:41, tony mancill wrote:
> Fair enough...  In the long run, it is likely that porting r-cran-rcdk
> is a better use of time.  However, I got interested in it and here is
> the status so far:
>
> 1) I updated jgrapht0.6 to install a pom file and uploaded a new
> package to unstable.

Indeed, this prevented building the legacy pom.

> 2) I updated the cdk source package to build-dep on the javacc maven
> plugin and re-enabled the legacy pom.
>
> 3) I used ratt to build packages that build-depend on cdk.  The
> new package addresses the issue with r-cran-rcdk, but cinfony fails:
>
> 2020/07/28 20:27:10 PASSED: r-cran-rcdklibs
> 2020/07/28 20:27:10 FAILED: cinfony (see buildlogs/cinfony_1.2-4)
>
> However, the cinfony failure on my system is for:
>
>       unsat-dependency: python-indigo:amd64
>
> And it also fails when built against cdk_2.3.134.g1bb9a64587-1, so I
> don't think this is related to my change.

cinfony has py2removal issues, I would say we can safely ignore it for now.

> I created a merge request [1] so you can take a look.  I'm happy to
> prepare an upload if it looks okay to you.

> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/cdk/-/merge_requests/4

The MR looks good to me. I posted a tiny suggestion to depend on
jgrapht0.6 with a version to prevent well-known FTBFS. Otherwise it's
good to go. Feel free to upload.

Thanks a lot for looking into this!
Andrius