From: sun min <sunmi...@outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 15:14
To: sub...@bugs.debian.org
Cc: debian-java@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: javamail/1.6.5-2 [Team] -- JavaMail API Reference Implementation
(documentation)

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "javamail":

* Package name     : javamail
   Version          : 1.6.5-2
   Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL              : https://jakartaee.github.io/mail-api
* License          : BSD-3-clause, EPL-2.0 or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
* Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/javamail
   Section          : java

The source builds the following binary packages:

  libmail-java - JavaMail API Reference Implementation
  libmail-java-doc - JavaMail API Reference Implementation (documentation)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/javamail/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/javamail/javamail_1.6.5-2.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

javamail (1.6.5-2) experimental; urgency=medium
.
   * Team upload.
   * Fix ftbfs bug (Closes: #1036206)
   * Update upstream homepage (Closes: #1033247)

Best wishes,
--
sun min