On Thu, 6 Jul 2023, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:

>The 'resources' are expected relative to /usr/share/java/filius.jar in
>directories (i.e. config/filius.ini).  How is it best to handle this
>situation?  Is it possible to tweak the path somehow (in the wrapper
>script?) or do I need to patch the sources?  Right now, I copy the
>resources to /usr/share/filius/.

If “filius” is an end program, not a library that others could use,
I’d say place the JAR and resources both in /usr/share/filius/, skip
putting the JAR into /usr/share/java/. But that’s just my opinion,
others can put in something from best practices or so.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/

/⁀\ The UTF-8 Ribbon
╲ ╱ Campaign against      Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen:
 ╳  HTML eMail! Also,     https://www.tarent.de/newsletter
╱ ╲ header encryption!