On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Ben Armstrong wrote:

Understood.  No, for better or worse I am stuck with the job.  Thanks,
yes I would like your technical help.  If you could do the switch to
cdd-dev and bring things up to date with the current metapackages
(minus the dependencies that have caused the removal of junior-system
and junior-puzzle) I would appreciate it.

I can do this probably until the end of the week.  BTW, the problem
of removal will not happen when using cdd-dev because cdd-dev checks
whether dependencies exist before building the final control file.
So the resulting meta packages can be validly installed on package
building time.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--