On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 07:58:07PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> Package: junior-toys
> Version: 1.19
> Severity: normal
>
> I am running "apt-get dist-upgrade" as part of the process of upgrading a
> system from Lenny to testing.  Upgrading junior-toys fails in the following
> manner:
>
> Unpacking replacement junior-toys ...
> File /etc/blends/blends.conf is missing.  Please check installation of
> package blends-common.

This message is issued by postinst of junior-config which in turn
depends from blends-common (>= 0.6.12) which is shippinig the file
   /etc/blends/blends.conf
Could you please verify why this file is missing even if it should
be installed by the dependency chain?

> dpkg: warning: old post-removal script returned error exit status 13
> dpkg - trying script from the new package instead ...
> dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/junior-toys_1.19_all.deb
> (--unpack):
>  there is no script in the new version of the package - giving up
>  /var/cache/apt/archives/junior-toys_1.19_all.deb

I currently do not have access to a stable system but I verified the
upgrade process before the last upgrade.  If you can not find a problem
in the installation of blends-common and junior-config I would like
you to have some patiences (about one week) until I'm back home.

Kind regards and thanks for your bug report

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de