ln Thursday 29 May 2003 19:06, Hendrik Sattler escribió:
> What language was that, anyway? No way to see that by the really strange
> name, nor do I now what .br belongs to.
>
> Anyway, you forgot 'français' ;)
>
> HS

I think that was portuguese (my native language is spanish, and they are a
little similar).
For what i get to understand, it's seems to be asking how to switch the kde
language into portugese.

First of all, you must have instaled the i18n package for your native
language... in your case should be kde-i18n-pt (i think, i'm not sure)
In case that it isn't instaled open a terminal and write apt-get install
kde-i18n-pt

Then, do what Daniel Rogério de Souza tells on their last mail.

Paulo Richards