On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 9:22 AM, didi.debian <didi.deb...@cknow.org> wrote:

> I mostly use Iceweasel to browse the web, but it is a GTK app.
> So to make it look better I installed the gtk-qt-engine-kde4 package and
> set
> it so that gtk apps look like kde apps.
> But the tabs don't render very well on my machine. They're hardly
> distinctive
> and you see some overlay not rendering well. See attachment for an image of
> it.
> I use the latest xorg and compiled nvidia driver (180.44) using module
> assistant (the debian way, http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=10812)
>
> Is this a bug or missing program/library/setting/etc on my part?

Last year I have reported issue with gtk-qt-engine in Debian. The URL for
the bug report is http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=490978

The issue has been partially fixed, but the tab rendering bug is still
there. It could be the bug at upstream, but I cannot confirm that.

Another bug related to gtk-qt-engine is here:

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan