Hi!

1. Click on an email in address book.

2. write some subject and some text

3. Cut&Paste some phone number from an address book entry.

4. Press "Send".

kmail hangs. I see the process with 99% CPU usage and it does not respond
to SIGTERM, only to SIGKILL.

When I use kwrite to write the text, insert the phone number there and
then cut&paste the whole text into a composer window it works.

Can anybody reproduce this?

Today I wrote a mail 4 times until I found this out.

This is with KDE SC 4.8.3 + 4.7.4 + KDEPIM latest Sid. I wonder whether it
makes sense to do an upstream bug report. May well be due to that wild
version mixture. I do not remember whether I saw this before KDE SC 4.8.3,
I do that quite rarely.

Ciao,