Hi,

I'm using KDE for many years and I was always using the Konqueror web
browser in situations where I need a quick web browser and didn't want
to start the more heavy firefox or chrome browser. For instance when
reading some news page. I have flash and java disabled for Konqueror
but for some time using Konqueror is more and more annoying. Adblock
needs manual tweaking and I experience strange delays when opening
web pages, could be script-related.

Does it still make sense to use Konqueror in certain situations, are
there some hints for improving the configuration or should I just
uninstall it?

Thanks,

Frank