Hi again,

Apparently there are many different things and unexpected behaviours
in the current version of konqueror. For instance, if you open the
configuration menu several items / options seem to be missing from the
past version. I'm not sure if it is still (well) maintained or will be
migrated at all to Qt5.

Regards,

Nuno.

* inkbottle <inkbottle...@gmail.com> [2018-01-25 22:28]: