On Monday, February 19, 2018 6:46:35 PM CET you wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > With the kernel 4.13, when i'm starting my computer, it load correctly and
> > I can login.
> >
> > I installed the kernel 4.14 and I cannot boot with sddm loaded. After a
> > while I can login in console and launch sddm service manually...
> >
> > It is working normally after that...
> >
> > I have that CPU/graphic things
> > *-cpu

> >            product: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz
> >            vendor: Intel Corp.
> >            physical id: 7
> >            bus info: cpu@0
> >            version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz
> >
> > -display

> >               product: Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller
> >               vendor: Intel Corporation
> >               physical id: 2
> >               bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
> >               version: 09
> >               width: 64 bits
> >               clock: 33MHz
> >               capabilities: vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
> >               configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
> >               resources: irq:42 memory:f6400000-f67fffff
> >
> > memory:e0000000-efffffff ioport:f000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff
>
> No problem here with an almost up to date sid machine;
> And with a similar configuration, though older I think:
> $ lshw 2>&1 -c cpu -c display -sanitize|egrep -iv warning
>   *-cpu
>        product: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
>        vendor: Intel Corp.
>        physical id: 1
>        bus info: cpu@0
>        size: 2779MHz
>        capacity: 3100MHz
>        width: 64 bits
>        capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8
> apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss
> ht tm pbe syscall nx rdtscp x86-64 constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts
> rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64
> monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic
> popcnt
> tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cpuid_fault epb pti
> tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase smep erms xsaveopt dtherm ida
> arat pln pts cpufreq
>   *-display
>        product: 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
>        vendor: Intel Corporation
>        physical id: 2
>        bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
>        version: 09
>        width: 64 bits
>        clock: 33MHz
>        capabilities: vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
>        configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
>        resources: irq:29 memory:f0000000-f03fffff memory:e0000000-efffffff
> ioport:5000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff
>
> I suppose you already use "modesetting":
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/intel_graphics#Installation
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Intel#Modesetting_DDX
>
> I believe it is the default with debian
>
> I'm going to test it also with another similar computer and keep you

Here again with a similar configuration as yours, yet again not with the
"Haswell-ULT" gpu, and sid up to date, no problem at all with sddm:
lshw 2>&1 -c cpu -c display -sanitize|egrep -iv warning
  *-cpu
       product: Intel(R) Processor 5Y10 CPU @ 0.80GHz
       vendor: Intel Corp.
       physical id: 1
       bus info: cpu@0
       size: 1110MHz
       capacity: 2GHz
       width: 64 bits
       capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic
sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm
pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp x86-64 constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts
rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64
monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 sdbg fma cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2
x2apic movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm
3dnowprefetch cpuid_fault epb invpcid_single pti retpoline tpr_shadow vnmi
flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase tsc_adjust bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 erms invpcid
rdseed adx smap intel_pt xsaveopt dtherm ida arat pln pts cpufreq
  *-display
       product: HD Graphics 5300
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       physical id: 2
       bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
       version: 08
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
       configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
       resources: irq:45 memory:f0000000-f0ffffff memory:e0000000-efffffff
ioport:3000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff