Hey Sandro.

Sandro Knauß - 03.10.18, 00:15:
> I uploaded kdepim 18.08.1 to unstable some minutes ago. I tested it
> for around 15 days, without any issues. It may take some days till
> the dust will settle. It is additionally known, that ktorrent,
> kio-gdrive, blogilo, kjots, zanshin, digikam, kraft and kmymoney
> needs to be recompiled against kdepim 18.08. This will done within
> the transition #909288.
>
> kmymoney in experimental will get an update within the next days and
> should be working with new kdepim afterwards.

Yes, I rejoiced as I saw it coming in debian-devel-changes mailinglist.

Thank you very much for this complex packaging work.

I am looking forward to check out the performance improvements due to
the notification payload work by Daniel. And all the other improvements
since 17.12.

Any interested in a summary of the of major changes can check out (under
"Office"):

https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-18.08.0.php

https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-18.04.0.php

Since I use kmymoney quite often meanwhile, I will likely wait till it
all fits together before I upgrade.

I bet 18.08.something will be the version of KDEPIM + Akonadi for
Buster, as 18.12 would be rather tight before the transition freeze¹.

[1] https://release.debian.org/buster/freeze_policy.html

Thanks,
--
Martin