Since the recent kdepim upgrade I cannot read e-mails with kmail anymore.
First I thought I can fix it like proposed by inkbottle but my problem
seems to be different:

When kmail tries to synchronize the imap resource for my gmail account then
the QtWebKit window is shown asking for my credentials. I pass my usual
login name and then press the 'Next' button. But nothing happens and the
same window appears a few times asking for the same information. Finally I
found out that /usr/bin/akonadi_imap_resource is crashing. I will open a
bug upstream.

Please let me know if someone runs into a similar issue and found a
workaround.

Thanks,

Frank

Am Mi., 3. Okt. 2018 um 18:16 Uhr schrieb inkbottle <inkbottle...@gmail.com