Hi,

On úterý 12. února 2019 9:50:01 CET Lars Schimmer wrote:
> On 2/11/19 2:22 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:

> >> Does any of these player play well with 2TB of MP3 files?
> >
> > mpd does, it depends on the client though.
> >
> >> Fast enough and comfortable like Amarok?
> >
> > That's a client thing, try cantata for example.
>
> Looks a bit too much for a local player, but will test it.

I have just unistalled amarok (which suited me, but was a little overkill for
streaming internet radio) and installed clementine to find out, that it has
problems with internet radio (after unpausing, it plays to end of buffer and
then switches to next track).
Strawbs player proposed in another email has no support for internet radio (or
i did not see it).

I tried to install qmmp and it seems to be great player (I was user of old
winamp some 20 years ago and qmmp brings back memories :)

Libor