Hi.

I just tested Bose NC700 headsets on Debian Sid I experience the following behavior.

MS teams:

 * When I start KDE i am set to A2DP.
 * I open Netflix movie in Firefox - work in A2DP.
 * I pause Netflix.
 * I open MS Teams and start test call, I am automatically switched to
   HSP/HFP.
 * When I stop the call I am still in HSP/HFP. It does not switch back
   to A2DP even when I play Netflix.
 * However if I exit MS teams, it switches to A2DP again.

Zoom:

 * Zoom seems to not switch from A2DP to HSP/HFP when I start it. I
   have to do it manually.

So it seems like the apps might play a role in the switching.

BTW the sound on HSP/HFP has got terrible quality. A2DP sounds great, but you cannot do conf calls over Zoom or MS teams in A2DP mode, because the mic does not work (A2DP does not support mic).

Jiri